Friday 12 September 2014

A day in the life of.... a Legal Account Manager at Landmark

Here's a little ditty about me Allie P
And my role I do within Legal LIG
So thanks for listening to what I'm to say
I'll try to cover it as an average day

Due diligence is key to a smooth property sale
Enjoyment and value must be assured against a fail
Landmark legal provide an environmental search
To confirm no risks will knock the sale of its perch

My role is to aid my legal clients
ensuring they practice with compliance
I inform on potential contaminates, planning & flood
I attempt to teach them until it’s understood.

I do this through training via CPDs
Making learning simple & done with ease
Aiming to complete with a knowledgeable sigh
Yes its Landmark risk reports that we’ll buy

Then there's the reseller of our reports
Who assist those lawyers to cover all ‘ports
I help them with which & how to sell
Hoping with crossed fingers their clients they'll tell

To achieve the goals that I’m set
I use my gathered skills to ensure they’re met
A career in marketing, training and sales

Means lawyer, reseller, Landmark win not fail!

Author: Alison Parsons, Legal Account Manager.

No comments:

Post a Comment